Welcome to the Office of the Budget Payment Center!
To make a payment for an Accounts Receivable Invoice (not related to a Loan) you can:
To make a payment for a Loan you must:
- IN USE OF THE OFFICE OF BUDGET PAYMENT CENTER, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 2% TRANSACTION FEE.
- ACH/INTELLICHECK PAYMENTS ARE FREE!
- IF MAKING AN ACH/INTELLICHECK PAYMENT FROM A CORPORATE ACCOUNT, BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR BANKING INSTITUTION TO ADD THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, ACH ID#9049039603, TO ALLOW FOR ACH/INTELLICHECK PAYMENTS.
- TO RECEIVE A RECEIPT, YOU MUST INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS DURING REGISTRATION AND/OR PAYMENT.
USER GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS:
- USER REGISTRATION
- PAY WITHOUT LOGIN
- LOGIN AND MAKE A PAYMENT
FOR REGISTRATION/ONLINE PAYMENT QUESTIONS:
If you have any questions about registering an account to make a payment or making a payment without signing in, please contact the Office of Budget Payment Center at RA-OBCO_PYMTCENTER@pa.gov or 717-425-6724.
- FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE:
- If you have questions about the status of your Accounts Receivable account, please contact RA-OBACCTSRECEIVABLE@pa.gov or 717-425-6724.
- FOR LOANS:
- You can visit the Business Partner Portal for information related to your Loan (Account) at the below link:
- If you are having issues with the accuracy of the Business Partner Portal reports related to DCED loans, please contact the Financial Accounting Division at 717-425-6587 or by email at RA-DCEDLoanAcct@pa.gov.
- If you are having issues with the accuracy of the Business Partner Portal reports related to PENNVEST, PEMA, or PIB loans, please contact the Financial Accounting Division at 717- 425-6622 or by email at RA-LoanAccounting@pa.gov.